Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

Tag It On - #168 Letter I and Butterflies

So sorry, but I'm a day late with my DT tag for the actual challenge at Dragons Dream Tag It On. My team mate Elizabeth wants us to create a tag with the letter "I" and Butterflies.
I picked the word Illusion and found a suitable quote in the www.
For the tag background I've used distress and chalks ink pads, splatters of water and stamped with archival. Than looked through my scraps and found some butterflies, swirls and mini squares.
The quote means (hope the translation is correct): Illusions are the butterflies of the spring of life.

In entering this tag to:
Tag Along - #41 Wings


And of course I created another page for my quote journal incorporating this tag.  For the background I used acrylics, distress inks and a stencil. I also added some scraps and stamped with archival. This page fits the following challenges:

Our Creative Corner - Flaming June
Craft Room - Things with Wings
Der/Die/Das Blog von Bawion -  23/2014 Zackig


Mit einem Tag Verspätung (irgendwie habe ich das "I" völlig verpeilt und musste heute mal ganz fix ran....), kommt mein Tag für die neue Herausforderung bei Dragons Dream Tag It On. Elizabeth hat sich das "I" ausgeguckt und möchte zusätzlich noch Schmertterlinge auf eurer Tags sehen.