Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

Tag It On - #167 Letter R and Music

Time is flying and today there's a new letter over at Dragons Dream Tag It On. My team mate Jax picked  "R" in combination with Music.
I decided for Rose. The tag background is colored with distress inks using the spritz and flick technique.
The quote means: Don`t see the thorns at the rose but smell the rose at the thorns.


And of course I've incorporated the tag into another journal page. As I love the story The little prince I selected a part of the discussion about the rose between the boy and the fox.
To get a matching background to the tag, I've covered the journal page (which had some pattern on it) with clear gesso, mixed some sprays using distress refills and sprayed over the gesso.


Und weiter geht es mit der nächsten Runde bei Dragons Dream Tag It On. Meine Teamkollegin Jax hat sich für das "R" und Musik entschieden.