Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Tag It On - #165 Letter B and Flower

Today it's time for a new letter over at Dragons Dream Tag It On and my team mate Gabrielle comes up with letter "B" and she wants to see one or more Flowers on your tags.... and please remember to use at least one real stamp. ;)
I picked "Brief" and started with coloring my background with distress and stamped the script with distress, too. Using Faber Castell Big Brush I colored the rose rubber and stamped. The feather and ink well are TH movers and shapers and the envelope a punch. All die cuts are colored with distress.


Of course I created another journal page incorporating this tag.


Heute geht es in eine neue Runde bei Dragons Dream Tag It On. Meine Teamkollegin Gabrielle hat den Buchstaben "B" ausgewählt und möchte eine oder mehrere Blumen auf den Tags sehen. Und wie immer sollte mindestens 1 Stempel auf euren Werken sein.