Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Tag It On - #164 Letter S and Blue

Another fortnight has gone and today it's my team mate May who comes up with a new letter over at Dragons Dream Tag It On. May picked "S" and wants to see the color Blue on your tags. Please don't forget to use at least one real rubber stamp.
My word is "Sonne" (sun) and I decided to work with some of my favorite old rubbers and got out a few Alice themed images. For the background I used gesso, acryl paint, golden texture paste, 3-D stamp paint and more...
"Turn your face to the sun, then the shadows fall behind you."



 No question that I incorporated my tag into another journal page ;)

 "The sun teaches all creatures the longing for the light. But it is the night that raises all of us to the stars."

Meine Teamkollegin May hat den Buchstaben "S" für die neue Herausforderung bei Dragons Dream Tag It On gewählt, außerdem möchte sie die Farbe Blau auf euren Tags sehen. Und ... nicht vergessen mindestens einen echten Stempel einzusetzen ;)