Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Try It On Tuesday - Birthday with a Twist

I need a card for a 90th birthday this week. Decided to work with PanPastels, Versamark and an embossing folder. I've stamped with Versamark on the background square and colored with 3 PanPastel colors. Then I dry embossed the foreground square and colored the de-bossed side with PanPastel, too, afterwards I stamped with Archival Coffee. I added a bit of glimmer glaze to the de-bossed butterflies. To give the die cuts a bit of interest I colored the leaves and part of the bird with Perfect Pearls.
I'm joining:

Try It On Tuesday - Birthday with a Twist.... I took choice 1 - Birthday
Eclectic Ellapu - Butterflies


Für einen 90. Geburtstag. Der Hintergrund ist mit Versamark gestempelt und PanPastel eingefärbt. Der Vordergrund geprägt und anschließend die "Rückseite" weiter bearbeitet, sprich mit PanPastel eingefärbt und mit Archival Coffee bestempelt. Die Schmetterlinge noch mit Glimmer Glaze coloriert.