Mittwoch, 26. März 2014

Tag It On - #163 Letter Z and a Face

Two weeks have gone and today it's my turn to pick a new letter over at Dragons Dream Tag It On. I chose "Z" and want to see a face on the tags. Please come over to TIO and take a look at the wonderful tags of my team mates and our two talented guest designers - great inspiration again :)
I decided to take the word "Zeit" (time) and one of my favorite face stamps.
The sentiment means: "Take time to sit down and listen to the things every day. Keep attention to the song of life within yourself."

Once again I created another page in my quote journal 2014 and incorporated the tag. As this journal is just for me, this page fits to the actual theme at

Vintage Stamping Challenges - #18 Just For You


Auf zum nächsten Buchstaben bei Dragons Dream Tag It On. Heute durfte ich wählen und habe mich für das "Z" entschieden. Außerdem möchte ich ein Gesicht auf den Tags sehen. Mit Dagmar und Rosie haben wir dieses mal zwei ganz tolle Gast Designer an Bord.