Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Craft Stamper - Take it... Make it

Just found out, that the Take It Make It Challenge over at The Craft Stamper is running only a few more hours. I've had lots of fun playing with one of my acrylic block and the acrylics. Great stuff for the monoprint technique which Trish Latimer showed in the actual Craft Stamper. I stamped the airballoon girl once on the background and once one an old book page. Cut her out and glued the balloons and the girl on the card. Same with the flowers, but I only took three blossoms.
As the balloon girl is a silhouette stamp, I'm entering

Fashionable Stamping Challenges - #69 Silhouette


In den letzten Tagen habe ich mir mal wieder bunte Finger geholt, in dem ich Hintergründe mit der Monoprint Technik mittels Acrylblock und Acrylfarbe gestaltet habe. Die Technik wird in dem aktuellen Craft Stamper von Trish Latimer mit wunderschönen Beispielkarten vorgestellt.

Such a suprise - I'm over the top