Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

Tag It On - #161 Letter "A" and unsual Tag Shape

Today there will be a new letter over at Dragons Dream Tag It On. My team mate Elizabeth comes up with "A" and a Non Traditional Tag Shape.
I picked "Auge" (eye) and created a heart shaped tag and took a quote out of The Little Prince.
 "Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."


And of course I incorporated this tag into another page in my quote journal. The quote means "Eyes are peoples door, they can warm you or they can let you shiver. They can be like a wall oder they can hug you and open the door to the heart."

I'm entering:
Try It On Tuesday - Hand made including some writing
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - #67 Everything Goes

Heute geht der nächste Buchstabe bei Dragons Dream Tag It On ins Rennen.... meine Teamkollegin Elizabeth hat sich für "A" entschieden und möchte ein Tag in "unüblicher" Form von euch sehen.