Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

:::TFJ::: 12 Tags of Christmas - Bonus Tag #2

Today I'm sharing my final tag for Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge over at The Funkie Junkie. Linda created a wonderful tag, full of inspiration, please take a look -here-.
We don't have snow here in Germany so far... I'm really happy about this ;) Nevertheless I've been inspired by the snowflakes on Linda's tag, but not only by the snowflakes. I took my inspiration from the distress stains, the plastic foil (again :D ),the embossing paste and the silver embossing powder.
As mentioned it's the last tag for the wonderful challenge, which is sponsored by Linda's shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Let's keep our fingers crossed, that there will be a new round end of this year ;) It's great fun and Linda's tags are full of inspiration.

Heute nun mein letztes Tag für die 12 Tags of Christmas Herausforderung bei Linda's The Funkie Junkie. Es hat mal wieder großen Spaß gemacht und ich hoffe, dass es Ende diesen Jahres "auf ein Neues" heißt :)
Auch bei diesem Tag habe ich ein Element aus Plastikfolie eingebracht.... aber ich muss gestehen, es ist im Zuge mit den Blumen vom letzten Tag entstanden ;)