Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

:::TCB::: Alpha Challenge - Letter I

I'm not a busy blogger these days. There are so many other things to do. It's Christmas time, you know ;)
Today I'm coming up with one of the two last letters for the dictionary challenge over at The Craft Barn. We got both letters this time... the "I" and the "X". "I" is done, I've chosen "iceberg". So sorry that the scan doesn't show the wonderful shimmering of the Twinklings, I've colored the whole pages with Twinklings - great effect.


Ja, ich gebe es zu... Ich bin nicht sehr aktiv hier dieser Tage. Aber.... ihr wisst.... es geht auf Weihnachten zu und da gibt es noch 1000 andere Dinge zu tun oder zu genießen. Es kommen mit Sicherheit auch wieder ich-bin-fleißig-am-bloggen-Tage ;) In diesem Sinne.... ich wünsche euch noch eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit.