Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

:::TFJ::: #9 - 12 Tags of Christmas

It's tag #9 at Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas challenge over at The Funkie Junkie. A wonderful challenge sponsored by Linda's shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique. Please take a look at Linda's tag here, really a great inspiration.
I got my inspiration from her color scheme, really love the blue and silver combination. I also love the tattered pinecone die and the use of the cheese cloth. Futher the heart, just beautiful. As there is no Distress Glitter in my stash so far, I've worked with Distress Stickles.
The stars are stamped with Embossing ink and silver sparkled embossed. Like Linda I've mixed Faded Jeans and Brushed Pewter Distress Stains on my craft sheet and blotted the tag into it. The heart, the "roses" and the branches are colored with Brushed Pewter, too. The little "dots" are created with a silver bead pen.

I'm joining:
Tag Along - #13 Ring a Ding Ding... Lots of Bling