Dienstag, 19. November 2013

:::TFJ::: #8 - 12 Tags of Christmas

The 12 Tags of Christmas journey over at Linda's The Funkie Junkie goes on. A great challenge sponsored by Linda's Shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Creating tag #8 I've taken my inspiration from the wonderful background technique by Tammy Tutterow which you can find here.
I've colored the background with Distress inks and splattered some water droplets (one of my favorite doings). Then I stamped the bauble with Versamark several times and clear embossed. Then I applied thinned white acrylic paint, wiped with a damped cloth and sprayed some Glimmer Mist. I stamped the pine tree in Archival Jet Black once on the tag and once on a white cardstock,  colored with Gelatos and added a shimmering effect with Glimmer Mist. Then I cut out the pine tree and the three baubles and attached them to the tag. The edges are distressed and colored with brushed corduroy.

I'm joining:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - #61 Shabby Chic Christmas