Sonntag, 17. November 2013

:::TFJ::: #7 - 12 Tags of Christmas

Still catching up with my versions of Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas 2013 challenge, which is generously sponsored by Linda's Shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique. For tag #7 I got my inspiration from the wonderful background, all the tiny little tags and the poinsettia.
First of all I stamped several definitions in Archival Maroon onto the background and then colored it with Distress inks and splattered some water drops over it. Then I used a texture fade, sponged Distress Brushed Corduroy, added embossing ink and clear embossed.
The tiny tags are out of dark red cardstock and stamped with Brilliance Moonlight White, I took the same definitions as for the background, distressed the edges and sponged with Brushed Corduroy. Parts of the poinsettia, the letters, stars and swirl are die cuts from an old book page (glued on cardstock). All the edges are sponged with Brushed Corduroy, too.
Traditional Christmas means red and gold, glitter and stars for me.

I'm joining:

Vintage Stamping Challenge - #14 Traditional Christmas Time
Sugar Creek Hollow - #74 Tags or Boxes
Country View Challenge - #9 Letters

Weiter geht es  mit meiner Version von Linda's Tag #7 ihrer 12 Tags of Christmas 2013 Herausforderung. Inspiriert hat mich  der geprägte und klar embosste Hintergrund, sowie all die kleinen Tags und der Weihnachtsstern.