Dienstag, 12. November 2013

:::TFJ::: #6 - 12 Tags of Christmas

I'm catching up with Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas. This challenge is sponsored by Linda's The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
Today I'm sharing my version of her tag #6. I took my inspiration from the torn edges -love this shabby look-, the sewing part, the bow und the paper note. The pine tree die is one of my favorites, so no question to use it, too. I glued a piece of an old bookpage onto the background and colored the whole thing with distress ink, sprayed a bit of glimmer mist, stamped with archival black jet and added a few splatter of thinned golden acrylics.
The tree is out of corrugated cardboard and colored with distress stains. The text on the little note is gold embossed.


Heute nun meine Version von Linda's Tag #6 ihrer tollen 12 Tags of Christmas Herauforderung. Ich habe mich von den gerissenen Rändern, dem Genähten, der Tanne, der Schleife und der Notiz inspirieren lassen.
Mein drittes Werk im neuen Bastelzimmer.... es sind noch so viele andere Dinge zu erledigen, dass das neue Zimmer etwas verwaist ist.