Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

:::TH::: CC102 - Day #5 (Part 1)

Still working on my tags incorporationg yesterday's techniques. The first tag is ready :) and I've tried all techniques. Hope there will be enough time to get them ready in time. As I don't own all the material Tim has used, I've had to improvise and to test things out of my stuff.... This lasted a bit longer than planned :D
Here are the results.... will be back later with the finished tags.


Rusting  
Ich bin noch fleißig am Werkeln... zumindest die Techniken sind schon mal "im Kasten" - hat etwas länger gedauert als geplant, da ich einiges improvisieren musste.... Nun werde ich mich mal ans Gestalten der Endprodukte machen. Zum Glück lädt das Wetter ja nicht zum Rausgehen ein ;)

Kommentare:

lynnesbowsandbelles hat gesagt…

The rusting is fabulous Silvia.
Wishes
Lynne

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

Hier tut sich einiges... superschöne Hintergründe schon mal..
und klar, dass das Zeit in Anspruch nimmt sich Alternativen zu suchen..aber grad das macht die Kunst aus...

alles an Material kaufen und 1/1 nachmachen.. das wärst nicht Du mit Deinem Talent!

Francesca hat gesagt…

Use what you have, great results, love your colours. Gruesse von Francesca

Sandy hat gesagt…

You are going so fast I can't even keep up with your blog - but I sure am loving every minute of it!!
Sandy

Sharon hat gesagt…

Wow more wonderful creations - love the colours and textures on all of these tags!

Terry hat gesagt…

I did love the finished projects!

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Love following your posts for CC 102. Lots to see, TFS.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Buttons hat gesagt…

Amazing rusting. Jenny x

Jackie hat gesagt…

They all look so good. I particularly like the snowflake one.