Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

:::TH::: 12 Tags of 2013 - October

October is the month of Halloween, I'm not a fan of Halloween itself, but I love the typical Halloween colors and all the scary images ;) I got the inspiration for my tag from Tim Holtz' October tag. With none distress paints and distress glitter in my stash I've had  to improvise a lot... Instead of distress paint I've taken my acrylics and thinned them with water and went on the the marbling technique.  Then I stamped the leaves with archival sepia and the text with archival jet black. The raven and the bats are out of chipboard, colored with distress. Then I wiped glossy accents over them and  covered the pieces with black sparkling embossing powder (yes, embossing powder as I haven't black glitter in  my stash - it worked).
I'm entering the following challenges:
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 - October
Country View Challenge - Something Spooky
Tag Along - #6 Something Wicked this Way Comes
Our Creative Corner - It's Halloween - Lets Tag it On
Fashionable Stamping Challenge - #57 Autumn Colors
Frilly and Funkie - Colors of Autumn


Bei meiner Version des Oktober-Tags der 12 Tags of 2013 Reihe von Tim Holtz musste ich eine Menge improvisieren. Null Distress paints und null Distress glitter kann ich mein eigen nennen. .... Also habe ich meine ganz normalen Acrylfarben mit Wasser verdünnt und meine eigenen paints angemischt ;) Ganz normalen Glitter in schwarz besitze ich auch nicht... Pöh.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaber schwarz-glitzerndes Embossingpulver :D Hihi, auch das  hält auf Glossy Accents und muss nicht embosst werden ;)