Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013

:::TFJ::: #4 - 12 Tags of Christmas

With this tag I'm up-to-date, it's my version of Linda's #4 Tag of her inspirational challenge 12 Tags of Christmas over at her blog The Funkie Junkie. A great challenge which is sponsored by Linda's shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
I've been inspired by Linda's sewing, the poinsettias, border, the pattern paper and the burlap. First of all I glued a torn piece of pattern paper onto the tag background and then colored the whole thing with distress stains and stamped with archival. I used my spellbinder poinsettia dies to ut them out of the pattern paper, the edges are sponged with brushed corduroy. Also the bird is stamped onto pattern paper.


So, mit diesem Tag  bin ich auf dem Laufenden. Es ist meine Version von Lindas Tag #4 ihre 12 Tags of Christmas Herausforderung.Morgen zeigt Linda schon Tag #5.