Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

:::AT::: #39 Autumnal Colors

Really a bit late for my October page... I created it yesterday. As usual the first layer was gesso and then I used different acrylic colors (autumnal ones) taking an old plastic card. Then I took two different stencils and wiped more acrylics over them. Cause of the brightness of the acrylics I decided to brush  thinned gesso over all. Then I stamped different leaves with Archival Coffee, Sepia and Maroon. The zick-zack border is stamped with Archival Jet Black and the month letters with black acrylics.
This time I've taken my TH film strip die cut for the days.
Im entering:
Artful-Times Challenge - #39 Autumnal Colors
Come and Get it Challenge - Fall Colors


The September is filled now:


Kurz vor knapp habe ich den Oktober fertig bekommen.... gestern.... Es war wieder ein herrliches Gematsche mit den diversen Acrylfarben und Gesso. Viel Platz habe ich in meinem Art-Journal 2013 nicht  mehr....