Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

:::ACC::: Blended Batik

Blended Batik, that's the actual challenge at Artekarten. A technique shown in the Compendium of Curiosities Vol. I
I stamped with clear embossing ink and clear embossed, then sprayed water all over the tag and colored with Distress Stains. For the next step I place a tissue paper over the background and iron over it with great heat. The embossing powder melted and absorbed into the tissue paper. Then I stamped with Archival and colored with  Promaker. The quote means "You don't need to search for luck, only make sure it can find you".
All images are from Stempelei.



Blended Batik heißt es zur Zeit bei Artekarten, nach einer Technik, die Tim Holtz in seinem Compendium of Curiosities Vol I beschrieben hat.
Ich habe dazu ein Tag mit Stempelei - Motiven gestaltet, Details könnt ihr auf der Stempelei-Seite -hier- nachlesen.