Montag, 3. Juni 2013

:::VSC::: #9 Childhood

Time is flying and today starts a new challenge at Vintage Stamping Challenges. It's Childhood time during June.  As always we are sponsored by Flonz Craft and you can win a voucher of $ 20. This month we've a Dagmar from Schaerfchens Kreative Welt as our guest designer.
Thinking about my childhood, all my books came into my mind. You never saw me without a book ;) Reading books was my favorite doing.
The background of my tag turns out like a little adventure ;) Starting with pieces of a design paper, I glued them on the tag and then wiped a lot of distress stains picket fence over it. Next step was to glue a piece of an old book page onto the right half of the tag and some pieces of tissue tape. Then I colored with distress stains. I used a script embossing folder, highlighted the embossed areas with Encore silver and copper and clear embossed the whole thing.
The child is from the Rural kids with book plate generously sponsered by Flonz Craft.

Kindheit, das ist das Thema im Juni bei Vintage Stamping Challenges. Wenn ich an meine zurück denke, dann sind es die vielen Bücher, die mir sofort einfallen. Man hat mich kaum ohne gesehen, fast immer steckte meine Nase in einem Märchen oder Abenteuer.
Wie immer gibt es bei VSC einen $ 20 Gutschein von Flonz Craft zu gewinnen.