Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

:::TIO::: #143 Red, Book pages/text and an Embellishment

Back at home again :) Due do the fantastic weather my time for the computer is a bit short, but I hope to catch up within soon.
Today it's time for the next recipe at Dragons Dream Tag It On, which is picked by my team mate Helen. She wants to see the color Red, Book pages/text and an Embellishment. Please keep in mind that we want to see at least one real stamp on your tags.
First of all I glued a piece of a book page onto my white tag background and then stamped a heart several times with embossing ink and clear embossed. I colored the whole thing with Distress stains and let it dry. The little monster is stamped on water color paper and colored with Distress refills. The sentiment means "also monsters need love".

Ich bin wieder zuhause... Bedingt durch das tolle Wetter bin ich eher im Garten als am PC zu finden ;) Deshalb kann es mit meinen Blogbesuchen bei euch noch etwas dauern.............
Heute gibt es ein neues Rezept bei Dragons Dream Tat It On. Meine Teamkollegin Helen hat sich die Farbe Rot, Buchseite/Buchtext und "Schnick-Schnack" gewünscht.