Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013

:::FSC::: #50 Something New

Another sunday and time for a new theme over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. During the next two weeks we please you to try Something New, that could be a new style, new rubberstamps, new paper, new colors... it's up to you. This challenge is sponsered by FlonzCraft and you can win a voucher of $20. For challenge rules and inspiration please hop over to the FSC blog ;)
For my tag I've been inspired by the June tag of Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of 2013. I've had to improvise a bit as there are no distress paints and distress markers in my stash. I've used ordinary acrylics thinned with water and for coloring the good old Tombows. For setting some highlights on the image I've used a white NeoColor II.
The images are from the Learn to Fly plate from Flonz Craft... my "something new", generously sponsored by Flonz Craft.

Seit der letzten Herausforderung bei Fashionable Stamping Challenges sind schon wieder 2 Wochen vergangen und so steht ein neues Thema an. Etwas  Neues.... Egal, ob eine neue Technik, ein neues Produkt, eine neue Idee... Wir sind schon sehr auf eure Werke gespannt.