Montag, 6. Mai 2013

::VSC::: #8 Lace and Pearls

A new month and time for a new theme at Vintage Stamping Challenges  sponsored by Flonz Craft. Get out your Lace and Pearls and create something with a touch of elegance. We are looking forward to your creations. Come over to the challenge blog and be inspired by the pieces of the design team, you also will find the rules.
The background of my card is a pattern paper. The lace and the tulle are fixed by sewing. Once again I've used my spellbinder flowers - I really love them. The dancing couple and the edges are from the Dance Tango plate generously sponsored by Flonz Craft.
I'm entering:
Get Creative - May 5th Card Challenge - April Showers bring May Flowers




Ein neuer Monat und eine neue Herausforderung bei Vintage Stamping Challenges, wie immer gesponsert von Flonz Craft. Wir möchten in diesem Monat Spitze und Perlen mit einem Hauch Eleganz von euch sehen.