Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

:::TIO::: #140 Brown, Vellum and Hand(s)

It's Wednesday again, a fortnight has gone and it's time for a new recipe at Dragons Dream Tag It On. Today it's my turn to choose the ingredients. I spontaneously selected Brown, Vellum and Hand(s) - don't know why, but they came into my mind :D We are looking forward to your creations, but please keep in mind to use at least one real stamp on your tags.
Creating this tag was a little adventure. I've had a picture in my mind but it was a long way..... First of all I stamped some Da Vinci images from Creavil with Gathered Twigs onto the background and clear embossed. Then I glued a piece of currugated cardbord onto the background. I've colored with Walnut ink and Distress Stains. The images are stamped with Gathered Twigs and clear embossed, too. The Da Vinci book is stamped once onto white cardstock and twice onto Vellum. The hand is colored with Distress refills. I've stamped some splatters with Versamark and gold embossed them.



Und schon wieder ist es Zeit für ein neues Rezept bei Dragons Dream Tag It On. Dieses mal war es an mir die Zutaten auszusuchen. Nicht lange überlegt und das genommen was mir spontan in den Kopf kam. Braun (wieso eigentlich braun... ich mag es doch lieber bunt), Vellum und Hand/Hände.