Montag, 22. April 2013

:::VSC::: #7 Thank You

There is still time to enter the Thank You theme at Vintage Stamping Challenges, always sponsered by Flonz Craft. Today I'm sharing my inspirational card.
I've glued some pieces of an old book page onto a white cardstock and than colored with different Distress ink and spritzed some water over it. You know, the spritz and flick technique is on of my favorites.Then I used the Thank You embossing folder. If you take a closer look, you can see that the spellbinder diecut has the same texture. The dancing couple and the sentiment are from the Dance Tango plate, generously sponsered by FlonzCraft.  I've colored with Pro Makers.

Es ist noch Zeit an der Danke Herausforderung bei Vintage Stamping Challenges teilzunehmen. Wie immer gibt es einen Gutschein von Flonz Craft zu gewinnen.