Sonntag, 21. April 2013

:::FSC::: #46 Sentimental

Today my team mate Esther comes up with Sentimental at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Come along and be inspired by the pieces of the teamies, take out your stamps and start creating your own. Please keep in mind that we're a stamping challenge and we want to see some stamping on your art. ... Perhaps you haven't noticed so far, yeah, we've got a new sponsor: Flonz Craft, the winner of each challenge will receive a very generous voucher for Leo's store of $20. For more information pop over to FSC and take a look.
For my card I've used Distress inks in blues and greens. Not very good to see I've also splattered some acrylics over the embossed (green) background. The first step was to use an old book page... did I ever mention, that I love to use old book pages :D ... I've glued it onto a cardstock and then peeled off parts of the text with packing tape. Huck Finn and Tom are colored with Pro Marker.
I'm also joining:
The Artistic Outpost - April Referral Program
Craft Room Challenge - Sentimental


Wie doch die Zeit vergeht - heute geht ein neues Thema bei Fashionable Stamping Challenges an den Start. Aphorismen... Wir sind schon sehr gespannt, wie ihr es umsetzen werdet. Für alle, die es noch nicht gelesen haben. Wir haben einen neuen Sponsor: Flonz Craft. Der Gewinner erhält einen $20 Gutschein für Leo's Store.