Montag, 15. April 2013

:::CDT::: #52 Insects and Creepy Creatures

Time is flying and there is a new theme for the Creavil challenge. During the next two weeks we want to see some Insects on your work. Waiting for sun und warmer days I've decided to take butterflies.
I've glued some pieces of an old bookpage onto my tag, sprayed water over it and colored it with different Distress Stains. Then I stamped the background text with Distress and applied Perfect Pears powders over the stamped image and removed the excess powder with a dry brush. Then I misted with water and dried with the heat tool. So sorry that the scan doesn't show the shimmering effect.  I stamped some butterflies onto the background and added pieces of the butterfly tissue tape.
I'm entering:
Country View Challenge - #2 Butterflies



Der Monat ist zur Hälfte rum und es steht ein neues Thema bei Creavil an. Bis zum Monatsende möchten wir Inskekten von euch sehen.