Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

:::AJJ::: Landscape Within Me

Landscape Within Me, the actual theme at Art Journal Journey.... I've had to put on my thinking cap. There are many colors and creative ideas within me ;) So I took my acrylics and started the journey. And it was a great chance to use my new rubberplate which I bought in Zeist. Of course you'll find Herr Mayer, too... remember... it's my froggy Art Journal this year ;)
I'm entering the following Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Color
Craft Room - So Sentimental

 click on the photos to see more details
Die Landschaft in mir, tja, wie sieht sie aus.... diese Landschaft... ich würde mal sagen bunt und voller kreativer Ideen, mal abgehoben und doch bodenständig. Auf alle Fälle fröhlich und lebensbejahend. Endlich konnte ich die in Zeist gekaufte Stempelplatte einsetzen, die Motive sind sooooo schön.