Montag, 4. März 2013

:::VSC::: #6 Spring is in the Air

A new month and a new theme at Vintage Stamping Challenges which is sponsered by Flonz Craft. It's all about Spring is in the Air during March... I think we all are longing for spring, waiting for the sun and the fresh greens, flowers and more :)
I've stamped the tiny butterfly with Versamark on the background and colored with Pan Pastels, then I dry embossed. The sentiment is stamped on Vellum. As you can see I've sewed the the lace and the vellum onto the background.
All images are from the Rural Kids with Book plate.
I'm joining:
Country View Challenge - #1 Pick and Mix
Sugar Creek Hollow - #51 Lovely Lace

Ein neuer Monat heißt es eine neue Herausforderung bei Vintage Stamping Challenges. Wir warten alle auf den Frühling, auf Sonne und frisches Grün :) .... So heißt das Thema im März Spring is in the Air... Frühling liegt in der Luft.