Freitag, 15. März 2013

:::CDT::: #50 Easter

This is a sheduled post as I'm still in Dortmund. It's time for a new challenge at Creavil. During the next two days we want to see some Easter creations.
First of all I crinkled two pieces of Craft Glassine and glued them onto the background, then I sprayed a bit of ink refresher and colored with Original Rust. I stamped fragments of a bubble wrap image with white gesso and sprayed with GooseBumps spray. Then I dry embossed and colored the embossed areas with RubOns. Other elements are a piece of Mica Tiles (also dry embossed) and a piece of burlap.
The rabbits are new images from Creavil....

Heute beginnt die neue Herausforderung bei Creavil. Ostern steht vor der Tür, was liegt da näher als das Thema Ostern ?! Wir sind schon sehr auf eure Werke gespannt.