Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

:::FSC::: #42 Red, Black, Brown

I cannot believe it, the last days of February are on their way. This is a shedulded post, I'm still in Bielefeld at the Stempel-Medina and will return this afternoon. ... See you soon in blogland again...
It's time for a new theme at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. During the next fortnight we have a color challenge for you. Please use Red-Black and Brown .... and please keep in mind that we are a stamping challenge and want to see at least one real stamp on your works... and digis are absolutely not allowed.
First of all I stamped the birds with black pigment ink and clear embossed them. Then I colored the background with Distress Stains. The next step was to glue a piece of an old book page onto the bottom, colored it with Distress Tea Dye and spritzed some water on it... Spritz and Flick technique ... ;) my favorite one. The heart and the crown are colored with acrylics. Before coloring the wings with PanPastel I stamped a script image with Versamark.