Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

:::FSC::: #41 Birds

Sunday again and time for the next theme at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. It's my talented team mate Yvonne (Meggymay) who comes up with BIRDS. Hope you all will pop over and be inspired by the DT pieces, take out your stamps and start creating, we are looking forward to your entries. But please keep in mind that we are a stamping challenge and we want to see real stamping on your pieces... digis are not allowed.
I'm sharing an unsual color combination for me ;) pink and brown...., seems I'm a bit experimenting these days. First of all I've stamped the flower-with-text image onto the background using a Versamark inkpad and then colored with PanPastels. After I've used some fixative I cry embossed the background and highlighted the embossed areas with Brilliance gold. The owl is stamped on watercolor paper with Distress Gathered Twigs, clear embossed and colored with Distress refills. The flower-with-text image is stamped with brown pigment inkpad on the backside of Tissue Wrap and clear embossed.
All images are from Stempelei.


Heute ist es mal wieder soweit, eine neue Herausforderung bei Fashionable Stamping Challenges geht ins Rennen. In den nächsten 2 Wochen sind Vögel gefragt.
Da ich mit Motiven von Stempelei gewerkelt habe, findet ihr eine genaue Beschreibung auf der Stempelei-Seite.