Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

:::TIO::: #133 While Dragons Dream

Time for the first recipe in 2013 at Dragons Dream Tag It On. Actually it's on the Boss Frankie to come up with a recipe, but we haven't heart anything so we decided to make a While Dragons Dream for our challenge #133. We ask you to dream about A Clear Moon, A Night Sky and Mythical Animals and are looking forward to your entries, please keep in mind to use at least one real stamp on your tags.
Creating this tag I've used the Original Rust again, really a great material. The first step was to color the background with black and a bit white PanPastel, then I put some Original Rust Crystals on it and wiped them with my fingers to create a rosty effect. Next I took a template and blue PanPastels. Then I stamped the moon with yellow acrylics and wiped a bit of yellow PanPastel over it. The little stars are stamped with golden 3-D Stamp Paint. The flying horse and the dragon are stamped on Tissue Wrap. The tree die cut is colored with Original Rust. Sticking all pieces together I've used Modge Podge.
I'm entering this tag to:
Pan Pastel Challenge - #1 Anything Goes


Dragons Dream Tag It On - #133 Während Drachen träumen.... Ein voller Mond, Nachthimmel, Mysteriöse Tiere