Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

:::TH::: 12 Tags of 2013 - January

Seems to be another year of tags ;) Tim Holtz started another creative year of tags, the 12 Tags of 2013. Today I come up with two versions of his January tag, which you can see here. As I intend to hold 12 tags in my hands at the end of this year, I had to create two versions this month... One is for my son's 25th birthday.
Both backgrounds are dry embossed and then colored with distress inks. The die cuts are out of grunge paper and inked with Distress Metallic Stains.
I'm entering this tags to the following challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow - #43 Celebrate something new (Tag one: a new year - 25th birthday. Tag two: the sewing edge border)
Artful Times - #20 Get those embossing folders out
Paperminutes - #251 Time (Tag zum 25. Geburtstag)