Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013

:::Happy New Year:::

A Happy, Peaceful, Healthy, Joyful and Creative New Year to all of my blogreaders and friends. Thanks for all the visits and comments. I hope you all have had a good start in 2013.

It's time for The Grand Finale and to show all the Calender pages  which I've created for the Calendar Challenge 2012 (3) at The Craft Barn during the last weeks. I've you want to see all the pages in larger versions, please click on the "Kalender_2013" - Lable below.
Addionally I've created a front page and binded all 13 pages to one calendar, which is standing near my computer.



All meinen Bloglesern und Freunden wünschen Herry Mayer und ich alles Gute, Gesundheit, Glück, Zufriedenheit, Freude und Erfolg für 2013. Ich bedanke mich für eure Besuche und all die lieben Kommentare und freue mich auf ein weiteres kreatives Jahr mit euch. :)