Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

:::FSC::: #39 Trains, Plains, Automobiles

Wooohooo, it's time for the first challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this year. Nearly 2 weeks have gone... time's flying.
Today my team mate Yvonne comes up with Trains, Plains and Automobiles - a wonderful theme to use the On the railroad plate by TH. To be inspired please come over to our challenge blog and take a look, we cannot wait to see your creations. But please keep in mind that we are a stamping challenge and we want to see minimum one real stamp. And.... digis are absolutely not allowed.
Creating the background I've covered my card with torn pieces of masking tape and colored them with Original Rust using a babywipe. The Original Rust is really a wonderful product. To learn more about it, take a look at this video (it's in german, but I think,  it tells its own tale. After the coloring with Original Rust I put a stencil onto the background and wiped with PanPastel. Then I stamped the rails with Versamark and wiped with PanPastel. The train is stamped on vellum and clear embossed. On the plastic overlay I've stamped with 3-D stamp paint and colored the reverse of "railroad crossing" with Paint Dabber Butterscotch using a brush.
I'm entering
Pan Pastel Challenge - #2 New Year/New Technique 
Try It On Tuesday - #1 - New Stash (TH On the Railroad plate)

Heute startet die neue Herausforderung bei Fashionable Stamping Challenges #39 Züge, Flugzeuge und Automobile. Meine Karte mit einer Beschreibung findet ihr heute auf dem Creavil Ideenblog.