Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

:::CDT::: #47 Valentin

Only one day left and January is over. I cannot believe it. Today it's time again for a new theme on Creavil. In a few days we've Valentine's day, so what's closer to share some Love, Flowers and/or Hearts. For the next 2 weeks it's all about Valentine and we are looking forward to your creations.
I've altered a CD and really had something completely different in mind :D ... it turns into a little adventure, but I love the result. I smeared a lot of strong adhesive onto my CD and glued some trash (kitchen paper full of different acrylic paints - a leftover from making background) onto it. Then I wiped Original Rust over some parts. Next I brushed a lot of wood glue allover and strewed some golden micro pearls and ROXS onto the background and let it dry. The heart (a new images from Creavil) was stamped with black embossing ink and clear embossed. Then I colored the heart with different Distress ink. Some Stickles on the wings and Crackle accents for the heart itself. The words mean "Heartbeat" "Live and Love".
I'm joining this CD to:
Try It On Tuesday - Get Ready to Celebrate Valentines Day

Kann man es glauben, noch ein Tag und der Januar ist rum. Ist doch voll der Wahnsinn.Valentin lautet die neue Herausforderung bei Creavil. Denkt an Herzen, Blumen und Liebe - wir sind schon sehr auf eure Werke gespannt.