Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

:::VSC::: #3 A Pocket Full Of Posies

Another month and time for a new theme on Vintage Stamping Challenge which is sponsered by Flonz Craft. This month my talented team mate Claire comes up with A Pocket Full Of Posies. So, think about flowers and show us your creations.
First of all I glued an old book page onto my background and then I pealed off some of the print with packing tape. Then I applied Distress Stains Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters and Antique Linen onto my craft sheet, misted the background and swiped the surface through stains, dried it with the heat tool and swiped again until I was satisfied with the look. Using a stencil, DI Brushed Corduroy and a blending tool I blended the background to get more shades.
The main image is the Fashion Girl Fifties generously sponsered by Flonz Craft. The flowers are from my stash, I distressed the edges with DI Brushed Corduroy.

I'm also entering
Sugar Creek Hollow - #40 Distressing