Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

:::VSC::: #3 Pocket Full Of Posies - Inspiration

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here in Lower Saxony in Germany we've had a lot of snow yesterday and I spent hours to remove the snow from all the pathes.
Today it's time to share my inspiration DT piece for  #3 A Pocket Full Of Posies at Vintage Stamping Challenges which is sponsered by Flonz Craft. The closing date for this challenge is 6th January 2013, time enough for you to enter ;)
Once again I worked with pieces of an old book page on the background. Then sponged with Distress inks and with 3 D stamp-paint through a stencil. The Fashion Lady XIX America Century is water colored and then cut out with Spellbinders. I used the TH tattered pinecone die to create the felt flowers.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Let's get Inky
Sugar Creek Hollow - #41 Stencils and Masks