Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

:::TIO::: #132 Behind Closed Doors

Wednesday again -and I come up with a sheduled post- it's time for a new recipe on Dragons Dream Tag It On. Today my team mate Blackdragon comes up with Behind Closed Doors and she wants to see A Door, A Key and A Lock on your tags. .... And of course at least one real stamp.
My tag has a front and two inside pages. The front page out of corrugated cardboard includes all the ingredients ;), but I thought that's a bit minimalist, so I made the inner pages. For the background I used Distress Stain (marbled technique), an embossing folder and Brilliance Moonlight White to enlighten the embossed areas. Before I embossed the background I stamped with Distress.
All images are from the Dr. Coffins Apothecary plate from Oxford Impressions.