Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

:::TFJ::: #9 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Once again I'm catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas challenge at Linda's The Funkie Junkie. Today I come up with another vintage cabinet card, my version of Linda's tag #9 which you can see here. To learn all about this challenge - which is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique - please read Linda's blog.
I've been inspired by the background, the burlap and the stars.
For the background I used dark red cardstock and embossed it with the TH Woodgrain texture fade. Then I coated it with Distress Crackle Paint Aged Mahogany. The star die cuts are spellbinder ones, colored with DI Tattered Rose and Tea Dye, the edges are highlighted with Distress Stains Tarnished Brass. The golden bells and the stars are from my Christmas decoration stash.