Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

:::TFJ::: #11 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Only one more vintage cabinet card and than I will cross the final line. But today it's time for my version of Linda's tag #11. It's really a great  12 Tags of Christmas challenge at The Funkie Junkie. You can see Linda's great inspiration here. To read all about this round - which is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique - take a look at Linda's blog.
This time I got my inspiration from the background again. I first stamped two swirls with embossing ink and  clear embossed. Then I colored with Distress inks in tattered rose, victorian velvet, vintage photo and tea dye and stamped some script with Archival Jet Black. The Christmas words are stamped with gathered twigs and clear embossed.  I used the Festive  Greenery  die three times and sponged the die cuts with distress inks. I glued a piece of lace ribbon onto the background and then arranged all the die cuts and added some gold stickles onto the pinecone.