Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

:::TFJ::: #10 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Another vintage cabinet card for my Christmas decoration. I'm catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas 2012 challenge at Linda's The Funkie Junkie. It's my version of her tag #10 which you can see here. Read all about this challenge - which is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique - on her blog.
Lots of inspiration again. The bricked background, the felt tattered pinecone flower, the icicles border and more...
Writing this post I'm shocked ;) no stamping on this vintage cabinet card... no stamping... I cannot believe it :D It's because I used at least this Santa image from the Idea-ology Seasonal Paper Stash and not the stamped image, which I had in mind.
 I also join the vintage cabinet card into the following challenge:

Our Creative Corner - Santa Claus is Coming