Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

:::TCB::: #12 Calendar Challenge 2013

Today I'm crossing another finishing line. It's the last theme for The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge and my December 2013 page. Embossing is the theme, either heat embossing or dry embossing or both.
This page is also a Design Team creation for the Creavil Ideen Blog, I've tested a new product, the Original Rust and used one of the brandnew images, the steampunk nutcracker.
First of all I colored the background with Original Rust - not with my fingers but with a baby wipe, then I sticked pieces of TH tissue tape onto it and stamped some gadget and gears with Archival Sepia. The next step was a dry embossing, then I wiped Brilliance Moonlight White and golden RubOns over the embossed areas. The nutcracker is stamped with Gathered Twigs and clear embossed, then I colored him with Distress refills.
I brushed Modge Podge over the background, put the clock and the clog hands onto it and brushed more Modge Podge over.