Montag, 17. Dezember 2012

:::TCB::: #11 Calendar Challenge 2013

Circles, that's the theme for page #11 of the Calendar Challenge 2013 at The Craft Barn. As I'm going through the months #11 means November for me. I had to put my thinking cap on as I wanted to create a spooky Halloween page and normally I wouldn't have used any circle.
Firstly I stamped the graveyard with Pumice Stone and clear embossed it, then I sponged the background with Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmelade and Ripe Persimmon. The spider web is stamped with Dusty Concord. I dry embossed the circle with a spider web embossing folder and sponged it with Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves. The skull is stamped with Black Soot, clear embossed and sponged with Antique Linen. After I've sticked all pieces together I stamped some grungy circles with white 3-D stamp paint.