Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

:::SDC::: #80 Out with the Old, In with the New

It's New Year's Eve and I hope you all will have a wonderful day and a good start into the New Year 2013.
I've planed to do an Art Journal during 2013 and today I show you the front page. As I intend to create this journal together with Herr Mayer ;) the cover has a lot of green, surely his favorite color.
The journey began with coloring the cover with white gesso and then some acrylic layers with green, yellow and a bit white. I also sprayed with green Dylusions. Then I stenciled with ochre and stamped with different 3-D stamp paints and acrylics.
As I've bought this journal months ago, it's the old thing... for a new project - this is my entry for
Stampotique Designers Challenge - #80 Out with the Old, In with the New
And as I'm expecting some tea parties and a lot of unexpected adventures in 2013 I also join
Simon Says Stamp and Show - The totally mad (no rules) tea party...