Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

:::FSC::: #37 Mask It

It's time again for another theme on Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Today my team mate Claire comes up with Mask It, she asks for any masking technique. So, come over and be inspired by the works of the Fashionettes and start creating your own pieces, we are looking forward to your entries. But please keep in mind, that we are a stamping challenge and want to see at least one real stamp on your works... and digis are absolutely not allowed.
I stamped the flag and the axe with black Archival on a white cardstock and masked them. Then I colored the background with Distress stains and sprayed some GlimmerMist. After removing the masks I colored the flag and the axe with Distress refills.
This card is also a DT piece for Oxford Impressions, I used images from the Abraham Lincoln plate.