Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

:::CDT::: #45 All about Time

Today I've a second post for you. It's the 30th and so time for a new theme at Creavil. The year is nearly gone, so what's closer to come up with an All About Time challenge?! Think about clocks and wings.... Please come over to the Creavil challenge blog and be inspired by the DT pieces.
I've created the front page for my calendar. The background is colored with Original Rust - a new product available at Creavil. Really great to work with, if you're interested please take a look at this blog post  including a video from Dani. First of all I glued pieces of an old book page and some pieces of patterned vellum onto the background, then I sprayed with GlimmerMist and after it was dried I stamped a clock image with Archival. Then I brushed Modge Podge over the whole background. To get more texture I dry embossed with a clock embossing folder and wiped RubOns over the embossed areas. The steampunk reindeer is a new image from Creavil, I've stamped it with Pigment ink and clear embossed it.
I'm this calendar front page to the following challenge:
Paperminutes - #249 Happy New Year


Kommentare:

biba3006 hat gesagt…

Jepp, time flies!
Der Steampunk-Hirsch mit Flügeln ist genial ;)
Wie immer ein tolles Tag!

LG
biba

Claire hat gesagt…

Hi Silvia, wow what a fab tag - the background is amazing with all the rich golds and so much texture and I love that reindeer stamp
Claire xx

lynne hat gesagt…

The reindeer is amazing but it is the fun addition of those wings, that is so creative.
Wishes
Lynne

Elborgi hat gesagt…

Klasse!
Alles Gute für 2013 wünscht Dir
Elma

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

na das ist ja wohl ABGEFAHREN! einfach Spitze!

Frohes neues Jahr!

Meggymay hat gesagt…

Fantastic page. I love the flying reindeer.
Yvonne x

Janny Jager 't Hooft hat gesagt…

WOWWWWWWWWWW Silvia I love this steampunk reindeer.

Greetings Janny

Gina hat gesagt…

Love that Reindeer!!! Can imagine a whole mobile of these hanging from the ceiling next Christmas :D XXX

Rosie hat gesagt…

Ein großartiges Tag, Silvia. Ich wünsche Dir einen guten Rutsch und ein glückliches Neues Jahr

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Very cleverly done Silvia, great textures as always.
Wishing you and your family a very happy new year and everything you would wish for yourselves.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anita Houston hat gesagt…

Love your horned steam punk flying friend!!! Brilliant creativity! Fab texture on that background...gorgeous and fun tag!

Plume hat gesagt…

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!

Alison hat gesagt…

I love the winged reindeer! Great page!
Happy new year!
Alison x

Sharon hat gesagt…

This is really amazing!!!

Jackie hat gesagt…

Fabulous - I love the steampunk reindeer (did I say that before?)!

ionabunny hat gesagt…

Love the steampunk reindeer and the wings are a lovely touch. A beautiful tag

Marjie Kemper hat gesagt…

Stunning! Love your winged reindeer and all the gorgeous stamping on him.

maria's knutselplezier hat gesagt…

Waw What a beautifull tag, and it is the rendier that lat the time fly!!!
Very original and I like it!!!

Greetings
Maria

baileyrosy.com hat gesagt…

What an amazing tag and so original ! I just adore how you made the wings ....so clever.

Marie