Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012

:::CDT::: #44 Silhouettes

Just a bit late for today's challenge #44 on Creavil. I was sure, that I've had sheduled this post.....
Silhouette images, that's the actual theme, there are many stamps which fit this theme... so, take a look into your stamps and select one ;) We cannot wait to see your creation and hope you'll enter the challenge.
I've stamped the pinetrees with Black Archival onto a white cardstock. Then die cut the pine tree and the leaves out of green cardstock. Afterwards I torn 2 pieces of Vellum, the first one I fixed onto the background and glued the trees onto it. The second vellum piece find it's way onto this trees. Over all I glued a Christmas ribbon. The stocking images from Creavil are stamped Archival Jet Black and colored with Polychromos.