Dienstag, 27. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #8 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Still behind, but still catching up with the 12 Tags of Christmas challenge at Linda's The Funkie Junkie. Today I show you my vintage cabinet card version of Linda's tag #8 which you can see here. To learn all about this challenge - which is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique - read on Linda's blog.
Creating this tag I took not only the inspiration from Linda's tag, but also from Tim Holtz's November tag. So I've a combined piece today....
The Christmas tree is stamped with DI Pine Needles and clear embossed. Then I sprayed some water onto the background and blended with several Distress Stains and Distress Inks. It needed several layers until I was satisfied with the result.  All die cuts are colored with DI and then I stamped with Encore Gold.
All images are from Oxford Impressions, this time I used the Sleigh Bells plate.